Motorcycles for Sale
Call for Sale Details
If interested in purchasing, or for more information about our used bikes for sale, please contact us or call: 1-866-495-2774.
In January of this year we purchased a 2005 RT1200(46K miles) from Wolfgang for a road trip across the States from San Francisco heading south and east to Florida for Daytona Bike Week and then north to Niagara Falls, in all taking in 16 states and covered 9,500 miles, in four months without any mechanical failures or even punctures.
We had a fantastic time and the bike was just perfect. We have to thank Wolfgang for a great deal on the bike and his great recommendations for the roads and places to visit en route. We wouldn't hesitate in buying another bike from Dubbelju for our next trip!
Neil and Gillian, New Zealand
First, a few words about the condition of our equipment. All advertised vehicles are technically and operationally sound; furthermore, they are factory original (very important for vehicle inspection and licensing out-of-country). Components which show even a trace of wear or fatigue are replaced. In other words, you receive a motorcycle which, while it may have some miles on the odometer, has been routinely and expertly maintained.
Prices for relevant services and currently available motorcycles are noted below:
2006 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic (FLSTC) (Just Reduced!)
- Mileage: 35k miles
- Description: (Vivid Black) Bike has 35k miles, Throw a leg over a Heritage Softail® Classic, and just like that, you've bought yourself a one-way ticket to happier days. One look at the studded leather bags and you can't help but grin. This is how the early dressers did it. Fire one up and good feelings fill the soul. 1450cc, Pushrod V-twin 4-stroke, Air cooled, Electronic Fuel Injection, Five-speed, Belt-Drive, Windshield, Studded Seat with Matching Studded Side Panniers. California registration is valid till May 2015. Hurry, this is one won't last, we just lowered the price to $9,495.
- Asking Price: $9,495 (Just Reduced!)
2007 Harley Davidson Sportster XL1200 Nightster (SOLD!)
- Mileage: 10k miles
- Description: (Suede Blue Pearl and Vivid Black) Ever since its introduction in 2007, the Nightster model has prowled the streets with a deep, menacing growl. Low, dark and aggressive, it brought a styling attitude to the Sportster family that had not been seen before -- a raw, Dark Custom bike that delivers a 1200cc knockout punch. Four-stroke, Air Cooled, V-Twin, OHV, 2 valves per cylinder, Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection, 5-speed, Mustang seat. California registration is valid till July 2015. Hurry, this is one won't last! We're only asking $6,895. (SOLD!)
- Asking Price: $6,895 (SOLD!)
2006 Honda Shadow 750 Spirit (Just Reduced!)
- Mileage: 24k miles
- Description: (Candy Dark Red Flame) One look at the Shadow Spirit 750 is all it takes. Thrilling looks inspired by radical street-rod styling - this bike is all about cool. And with its 745cc V-twin engine, it has more than enough muscle to back it up. Four-stroke, Liquid Cooled, SOHC, 5-speed. Brand new chain, and recent inspection done by Tokyo Moto. California registration is valid till Aug 2015. Hurry, this is one won't last! Due to the recent small dent in tank we're only asking $2,995.
- Asking Price: $2,995 (Just Reduced!)