Rental Rate Calculator
Rent a Harley Davidson Street Bob Motorcycle
Now Available to Rent
The bobber style motorcycle is back is back and Harley Davidson is keeping the spirit alive with the Dyna FXDB Street Bob. Keeping true to its bobber roots, and stripped down to the bare essentials, the Street Bob is as pure a cruiser bike as one can get. The Street Bob is the personification of a motorcycle with attitude.
- 1584 cc
- 70 hp
- 670 lbs
- Seat Height
- 25.5 in
- 4.7 gal
- Luggage Rack
- Top Case
If you have rented from us before, please log in to see your motorcycle rental discount rates.
Your Discount Motorcycle Rental Rate* (per day)
- 1-2 Days
- 3-9 Days
- 10+ Days
Motorcycle Winter Rates (November‑February)
- Additional 10% Discount
*Motorcycle Rental Rates Include
- 24 hour Emergency Road Service
- Additional Lock
- Touring Suggestions and Free Map
- Secure Storage for Your Luggage
- 400 Free Miles/Day ($0.39/mile After)
Add-on Accessories (per day)
- BMG Jacket or Pants
- Combination of Jacket, Pants and Helmet
One Way Motorcycle Rentals Available with Advance Notice
Please call for details.
Rental Rate Pricing
*Actual price per day of rental not including the following:
• Minimum Liability Insurance ($15/day)
• San Francisco Sales Tax (8.5%)
• Environmental Fee (4.2%)
• Cleaning Fee on Rentals 3 Days or Longer ($39)
Additional Coverage Options (per day)
- CDWI - Collision Damage Waiver I Lowers Renter’s Liability for physical damage to the motorcycle to $2500. — Includes first $250 of tire repair/replacement costs for each occurrence.
- CDWII - Collision Damage Waiver II Lowers Renter’s Liability for physical damage to the motorcycle to $1500 — Includes first $250 of tire repair/replacement costs and up to $150 in tow fees for each occurrence. (Not available on BMW S1000 XR, or BMW R1200RTW)
- SLI - Supplement Liability Insurance is additional Liability Insurance above CA requirements and up to $300,000.
- Theft protection is available in combination with CDW I or II. The same deductible applies.
Motorcycle Rental Details
Reservation: Advance reservation is required, see our reservation form. One or two day rentals can only be confirmed three days prior to pick up time. Three day or longer rentals will be confirmed after we have received your completed reservation form.
Drop-off hours: Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. A drop off outside of our regular business hours can be arranged and an additional charge will apply.
Cleaning fee: of $39 will be charged on motorcycle rentals of three days or longer.
Requirements and deposit: Our insurance requires that motorcycle renters be at least 25 years old, have a valid motorcycle license and at least two years experience riding motorcycles 450cc or larger. A refundable $2500 deposit, made on a credit card, is required when signing for the motorcycle. By accepting the CDW II, this deposit is lowered to $1500.
All passengers need to sign a Release of Liability before they are allowed on the motorcycle.
Rates are quoted in US dollars. Rates do not include current San Francisco sales tax. Subject to change without notice.
Deposit and Rental Policies
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A Reservation deposit is required to reserve the motorcycle. Accepting this deposit agreement, authorizes Dubbelju to charge your credit card $50 (for 1-2 day rentals) or $300 (for 3+ day rentals), PLUS all one-way charges if applicable for the reservation of the motorcycle indicated above.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A $2500 security damage deposit on a credit card is required to cover the cost of damages to the motorcycle and must be deposited at the rental center when signing for the rental motorcycle. Motorcycle renter must be the cardholder. The deposit can be reduced to $1500 by accepting the CDWII and is returned in full when no accident occurred and the undamaged motorcycle is returned.
CANCELLATION and REFUNDS: I/We understand that deposits for any reservation of motorcycles for which DUBBELJU receives notice of cancellation at least 31 days before pick up date of the motorcycle will be subject to a fee of 10% of the rental price, but not less than $150, as liquidated damages. Deposit balance may be put towards future rentals (we do not give refunds). If a cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to rental date, 50% of the rental price, but not less than $300 will be forfeited; if received on day of departure or no-show, 100% of the rental price will be forfeited as liquidated damages. 1-2 day rental cancellation fee is $50 unless it is the same day (no show) in which it is the cost of the rental. Modifications to reservation are subject to a $25 handling fee.